All of us have a role to play in ensuring a healthy environment.
The safety and health of our guests and employees is our top priority. Please follow these guidelines while you are shopping:
- Guests must practice social distancing and remain at least 6' apart
- Wear cloth face coverings as directed by government order
- Common area seating will be limited
- Dining is closed. Food is available to-go only.
- Play areas will remain closed until further notice
Here’s what you can do to stay healthy:
- Follow the CDC’S ADVICE for preventative behaviors, consistent with what you would do in a typical cold and flu season.
- If you feel unwell, the CDC recommends that you stay home and limit contact with others, and contact your healthcare provider.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based sanitizing gel, especially after you cough or sneeze.
- Try to stay in good general health: get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Avoid close contact and put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
We continue to closely follow this situation and will provide updates regarding our properties as needed. In the meantime, please be assured we are taking all recommended actions to promote a safe and healthy shopping environment.