Join our caring, open and collaborative team. Founder and CEO, Ariel Kaye, has created a culture of wellness and kindness – from Parachute's L.A. headquarters to our stores across the country and partners around the world. We treat each other with compassion, patience and respect. Believe that everyone’s voice matters. And applaud all wins, big and small.
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more. As an Inventory Lead, you'll be integral in carrying out our mission to help people feel at home.
What this role entails:
We’re seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Inventory Lead for our upcoming store in Boulder. This role is primarily responsible for keeping all store inventory organized, clearly labeled, and accurate with inventory systems. The Inventory Lead is also responsible for all BOPIS (Buy Online, Pick Up in Store) orders, which can include picking, packing, and communicating accurately. Your superior attention to detail, ability to ensure business needs are met, and deep understanding of customer experience will lead to success. This is also a customer facing role and Inventory Leads must be comfortable engaging with our teams and customers.
This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Provide best-in-class customer care and elevated service.
- Deliver a positive, personalized experience – one customer at a time.
- Develop meaningful customer connections and build neighborhood community.
- Possess expert knowledge of Parachute branding and products.
- Help maintain and manage organization, cleanliness of stock room and sales floor.
- Maintain backroom organization at sku level.
- Process incoming shipments.
- Process incoming returns and exchanges, both eCommerce and retail.
- Process Buy Online/Pick Up in Store and Ship From Store orders.
- Assist with weekly cycle counts.
- Assist with weekly deep clean of the store as needed.
- Understanding of day-to-day store operations, inventory process, and systems in order to meet customer expectations in a timely manner.
- Due to COVID-19, you'll be expected to do daily temperature checks.
- Meticulous attention to detail in order to elevate customer experience.
- Must be available to work weekends and during the holiday season.
- Retail sales, showroom or customer service experience is required.
- Experience using a point of sale system, inventory management software (we use Netsuite), scanners, barcode labels, shipping programs.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience in – and a passion for – home interiors is preferred.
- Must report to our upcoming store in Boulder.
- Parachute seeks to keep its workers and customers protected from the spread of COVID-19 and is therefore requiring all new employees to provide proof of full vaccination status to work in our retail facilities.
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep
- An awesome discount
- Flexible schedules
- Quarterly incentive programs
This is a non-exempt role and has a pay rate of $18.00 - 20/hr dependent on experience.
Parachute is a certified Great Place to Work! Check us out here.
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication with a monthly DE+I newsletter and building a DE+I enrichment and training program.