EXPR is a multi-brand fashion retailer whose portfolio includes Express, Bonobos and UpWest. The Company operates an omnichannel platform as well as physical and online stores. Grounded in a belief that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express is a brand with a purpose - We Create Confidence. We Inspire Self-Expression. - powered by a styling community. Bonobos is a menswear brand known for exceptional fit and an innovative retail model. UpWest is an apparel, accessories and home goods brand with a purpose to Provide Comfort for People & Planet.
The Company has over 530 Express retail and Express Factory Outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the Express.com online store and the Express mobile app; over 60 Bonobos Guideshop locations and the Bonobos.com online store; and 13 UpWest retail stores and the UpWest.com online store. EXPR is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information about our Company, please vis it www.express.com/investor and for more information about our brands, please visit www.express.com , www.bonobos.com or www.upwest.com .
Bonobos is seeking a Guide in our Twenty Ninth Street, Boulder Guideshop.
A Guide is what we call a customer-obsessed, fit-focused, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Bonobos offers a best-in-class product assortment that includes a full wardrobe of better-fitting men's clothing, for every guy, for every occasion, with clothes available to try on at our Guideshop locations
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences and maximizing personal sales results.
- Cultivate an environment of genuine customer connection where all customers feel welcome, heard, and valued.
- Generate leads for current and future Bonobos business.
- Consistently achieve personal sales goals.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have 1-3 years of sales or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of men's fashion, fabrics, styles, and fit.
Preferred Qualifications (Skills and Abilities)
- Collaborative as a member of a team an driven by relationship building.
- Self Starter that values self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgement, empathy and positive energy.
- Posess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communicator with guests